Making a collection offer
A Collection offer allows you to place the same APT offer on every item within a collection with just a click. This means that anyone holding an item of the collection is able to accept your offer. If a seller accepts your collection offer, it will automatically be withdrawn from all other items in the collection.
You can think of this similar to a limit order when trading cryptocurrency on an exchange.
- 1.Go to the collection page of your choosing. In our examples we will be using Alpha Sheep.
- 2.At the top right of the collection page, you'll see a button labeled Collection Offer.
- 3.A modal will appear. You can now input the amount of APT/SUI you would like to offer across the entire collection. Note: You are only able to use APT/SUI to make a collection offer.
- 4.Once you have confirmed the parameters of your collection offer, you can click on the Create Offer button
- 5.You will now be prompted to sign a message from your wallet. Once you have done this, your offer will be live on the site.