IDO (Initial DEX Offering)
Buy new tokens using MOVE/SUI.
The project gets the MOVE/SUI. You get the tokens.
- 1.You will need MOVE/SUI to participate.
- 2.You will need to meet certain requirements to participate in Private Sales.
- 1.While the sale is live, commit your MOVE/SUI tokens to buy the IDO tokens at https://dex.bluemove.net/ido
- 1.When the sale is complete, claim the IDO tokens you've bought.
- 2.Done! In the case of an overflow you can reclaim your remaining MOVE/SUI tokens.
TLDR: Basically, the more you put in, the more you will get, and you’ll get back anything that doesn’t get spent.
In the “Overflow” method, users can subscribe as much or as little as they want to the IDO, and their final allocation will be based on the amount of funds they put in as a percentage of all funds put in by other users at the time the sale ends. Users will receive back any leftover funds when they claim their tokens after the sale.
It's possible to receive no tokens at all: If you commit a very small amount of MOVE/SUI compared to the total amount committed by others, your contribution may be such a small part of the total that you may not qualify for even a small portion of the tokens sold. In such a case, you can still reclaim all the MOVE/SUI tokens you committed.
The sale will proceed as normal, and all funds contributed will be spent.